Be Imitators Of Me
Paul has a tender affection for the Corinthians. They hold a special place in his heart. And although he has rebuked them for their sinful, shameful behavior, he also wants to see them flourish in their faith. So as their spiritual father, he uses all of the resources at his disposal to set them on the right track. He urges the Corinthians to follow his example in living out the Christian life.
1. Who first shared the gospel with you? Or who shared the gospel with you that led to you believing in Jesus?
2. What is it specifically about that Paul wants the Corinthians to imitate?
3. Why should we expect to see some uniformity of behavior, ethics and action in every church?
4. What does it mean that the Kingdom of God is one of power? Where and in what ways is that power manifest?
5. What should you do if you don't see the power of God at work in your life?