Made Alive in Christ
Summary: This week we are delighted to welcome Pastor Randy Loveless as our preacher. Pastor Randy is the Executive Pastor of Damascus Road Church in Marysville. This week, Pastor Randy continues to expound the glories of the resurrection of Christ as revealed in 1 Corinthians 15.
- How and why does Jesus’ resurrection get applied to believers in Him?
- Describe the differences and parallels between Adam and his effect on his posterity and Jesus and the new humanity He creates.
- What does it mean when the Scriptures say death is defeated (some translations use the words abolished or destroyed)?
- What is the one thing not put under Jesus’ feet?
- This text speaks about the submission of Jesus, the Son of God, to God the Father. Does this make him lesser than God the Father? Does submission necessarily mean lesser or unequal?