As Jesus traveled from Jericho to Jerusalem he was interrupted by two blind men on the side of the road. The crowd responded one way to the blind men while Jesus responded in a different way. The response of the crowd teaches us about human nature while the response of Jesus teaches us about the nature of our King.
- Why do you think the crowd told the two blind men to be silent?
- What do you think prevented them from acting in a merciful way towards the blind men?
- What prevents you from acting in a merciful way towards others?
- What helps you act in a merciful way towards others?
- What does the response of Jesus to the blind men teach us about God?
- Do you recognize your need for God's mercy?
- How have you responded to God's mercy towards you?